Click HERE to get your FREE copy of Ron Hatfield's book: "Estate Planning for the Rest of Us: Do Not Let the Mega-Rich Get All of the Benefits"
Three Levels of Planning
Estate planning at Hatfield Legal Services is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent a families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients' assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. And, we keep our clients corporate records up to date so that they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
Click HERE to sign up for our free monthly Newsletter!
CLICK HERE to get your FREE Report “What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt Your Family: 5 Easy Ways to Make Sure Your Children, Wishes and Assets Stay Protected Should Something Happen to You”
HATFIELD LEGAL SERVICES Disclaimer: The information on personal and family estate planning and other legal information presented at this site does not constitute legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship or contract of any kind with Hatfield Legal Services or Ronald K. Hatfield, Esq.
Hatfield Legal Services uses a written contract for each client and will only be representing you in your West Virginia matter if you and the law firm sign a written legal representation contract and you pay Hatfield Legal Services for the legal services it performs for you. Information on this Hatfield Legal Services web site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. You should never make legal hiring decisions solely upon web pages, brochures, advertising or other promotional materials. Please contact Hatfield Legal Services for your free first consult to find out whether Hatfield Legal Services can represent you.
This web site might be characterized as an advertisement under West Virginia State Bar Rules and is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the State of West Vrginia. Always seek the advice of an attorney from your own jurisdiction before relying on information from this site or any web site.