Hatfield Legal Services
Protecting Your Future...Now
- Ever felt surprised by an invoice from your lawyer?
- Ever had a lawyer kill a deal you really wanted, but the lawyers got involved, slowed down the process, and, ultimately, killed the project
- Ever resented paying $150, $250, $350/hour or more for your lawyer just to confirm what you already knew?
- Ever worked with a lawyer who seemed trained to make the situation worse instead of better?
- Ever wondered if your lawyer really understood the creative and emotional investment you’ve made in your business?
- Ever wished you could have a trusted and objective advisor you could talk to about your business–one who wasn’t trying to sell you something?
It’s time for you to enjoy the feeling of working with a lawyer who does more than simply prepare documents. It’s time to see your lawyer as your trusted business advisor. You should feel like your lawyer is a key member of your team, the nucleus of your board of advisors who provides encouragement, and celebrates your successes.
Get Your FREE Books, Reports, Newsletters, and more information with this Easy-to-Use, Secure Internet form:
Or contact us at:
Ph (304) 932-0691
Toll Free (866) 606-6125
Fax (304) 553-0381
Follow us on the Web:
HATFIELD LEGAL SERVICES Disclaimer: The information on business, personal, and family estate planning and other legal information presented at this site does not constitute legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship or contract of any kind with Hatfield Legal Services or Ronald K. Hatfield, Esq.
Hatfield Legal Services uses a written contract for each client and will only be representing you in your West Virginia matter if you and the law firm sign a written legal representation contract and you pay Hatfield Legal Services for the legal services it performs for you. Information on this Hatfield Legal Services web site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. You should never make legal hiring decisions solely upon web pages, brochures, advertising or other promotional materials. Please contact Hatfield Legal Services for your free first consult to find out whether Hatfield Legal Services can represent you.
This web site might be characterized as an advertisement under West Virginia State Bar Rules and is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the State of West Vrginia. Always seek the advice of an attorney from your own jurisdiction before relying on information from this site or any web site.